- Fish head or carcass
- 4 slices of ginger
- 1/2 leek, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Place the fish head or carcass into a large pot of cold water.
- Bring to a boil and pour out the water.
- Refill the pot with fresh water and add in ginger, leek, lemon juice, and sea salt.
- Simmer with the lid on for around 4 hours.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 40
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5g