Perfectly cooked and ready in minutes, this 3-ingredient Brussels sprouts recipe will be one that you make again and again.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350° F (175° C).
- In a large bowl, toss the Brussels with the olive oil and salt.
- Place the Brussels sprouts in a single layer in the air fryer basket or tray. (If needed, cook the Brussels sprouts in several batches.)
- Cook the Brussels sprouts for 7 minutes, stirring halfway through the cook time. If the Brussel sprouts are not tender to your liking, cook for another 3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. If desired, increase the temperature to 400° F (200° C) and continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes for crispy Brussels sprouts.
- Remove the Brussels sprouts from the air fryer and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 0 g