Your entire family will love this easy and delicious AIP Air Fryer Naked Chicken Tenders Recipe.
- 2 chicken breasts (14 oz or 400 g), cut into thick strips
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
For the Ranch dipping sauce –
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- Combine all of the ingredients until the chicken is completely coated with the seasonings.
- Place the seasoned chicken tenders in a single layer, without touching, in the light greased air fryer basket or tray. (If needed, cook the chicken tenders in several batches.)
- Cook the chicken tenders for 20 to 25 minutes, turning over halfway through the cook time, until golden brown and cooked through. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F (73 C).
- Meanwhile, whisk to combine the Ranch dipping sauce ingredients until completely incorporated.
- Carefully remove the chicken tenders from the air fryer and serve with the Ranch dipping sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 479
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 47 g