This air fryer steak bites with mushrooms recipe is ready in minutes and is completely AIP-friendly.
- 1/2 lb (225 g) steak, cut into 1-inch (2 ½ cm) cubes
- 10 white button mushrooms (4 oz or 100 g), halved or quartered (depending on size of the mushrooms)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1 Tablespoon (1 g) chopped fresh parsley (for garnish, optional)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- Combine the steak and mushrooms with the coconut aminos, avocado oil or olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and salt until completely coated.
- Place the seasoned steak and mushrooms in the lightly greased air fryer basket or tray. (If needed, cook the steak and mushrooms in several batches.)
- Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, turning over halfway through the cook time, until the steak is cooked to your liking. Use a meat thermometer to check that the steak reaches a temperature of 130 F (55 C) for medium-rare and 140 F (60 C) for medium.
- Carefully remove the steak bites and mushrooms from the air fryer and garnish with the optional chopped fresh parsley before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 384
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g