For the mushrooms and stuffing:
- 20 medium white button mushrooms, remove the stem
- 1/2 lb (225 g) ground chicken (or use 1 chicken breast food processed)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos (30 ml)
- 1 teaspoon salt
For the dipping sauce:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground chicken, green onions, ginger, garlic, coconut aminos, and salt. Mix well.
- Clean the mushrooms (remove the stems carefully). Using your hands stuff the meat mixture into the mushrooms.
- You can either bake or steam these. (I steamed them for 15-20 minutes until the meat is cooked).
- To make the dipping sauce, mix together the garlic, coconut aminos, and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Serve the steamed stuffed mushrooms with the dipping sauce.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 105
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 13 g