- 2 filets of salmon, fresh or frozen (340 g)
- 4 slices of bacon (112 g)
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil (15 ml)
- 2 Tablespoons of tarragon (32 g), to garnish
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Pat the salmon fillets dry. Wrap bacon around the fillets.
- Place fillets onto a roasting tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped tarragon and lemon wedges.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 776
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 63 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 48 g