This casserole is packed full of feel-good ingredients that taste great too.
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of avocado oil, to grease baking dish
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of avocado oil, to cook the ground beef and onions with
- 1.5 lbs (750 g) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup (240 ml) of coconut cream (from the tops of 2 refrigerated cans of coconut milk)
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 2 peaches (or apples), diced small
- 4 cups of spinach, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Grease a large casserole baking dish with the 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and set aside.
- Add the 3 tablespoons of avocado oil to a large frying pan and brown the beef and onions. Season with salt, to taste.
- In a blender, blend the cauliflower florets with the coconut cream.
- Mix the beef, onions, and the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl. Season with some salt. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 379
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 31 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 16 g