- Slice the beef into 1-inch thick pieces along the grain. Pour the apple cider vinegar into a bowl, then dip each piece of raw meat into the vinegar. Allow the excess to run off, then place on a cooling rack. Place the pieces in the fridge, uncovered overnight.
- In a bowl, combine the onion powder, garlic powder, turmeric, salt, and coconut aminos to form a paste.
- Take each piece of meat and pat dry. Add the meat to the bowl of paste and use your hands to massage the paste into each piece.
- Lay the pieces on a dehydrator set at 140°F (50°C) for 8-10 hours, depending on how moist you like the jerky. Occasionally turn them over.
- Store in a sealed container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 5 g