- 13 oz blueberries (370 g)
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (10 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (1 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (3 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of cassava flour (23 g)
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour (21 g)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of coconut oil, solid (23 ml)
- 3 tablespoons of shredded coconut (15 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the blueberries, lemon juice, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a bowl. Gently crush some of the blueberries with the back of a fork. Put blueberry mixture into an ovenproof dish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the flours. Cut the solid coconut oil into small pieces and add to the flours. Rub the mixture until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir in the coconut.
- Carefully pull out the baked blueberries from the oven, scatter the mixture over the blueberries, and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes until golden and crispy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 10 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 0 g