- Preheat the oven to 300 F (150 C).
- Mix together the coconut oil, coconut flour, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the gelatin and hot water to create your gelatin egg.
- Pour the gelatin egg into the coconut flour mixture and combine well.
- Add in the Italian seasoning and salt to taste (you can taste the mixture to see if you want to add more) and mix well into a dough.
- Use your hands to form 2 small rolls from the dough, place the rolls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes until the outside of each roll is slightly browned and crispy like you’d typically find in a regular bread roll.
- Let the rolls cool down before serving so that the gelatin sets a bit and can hold the roll together. Enjoy at room temperature with some ghee or coconut oil.
- This recipe can be doubled, tripled, etc. if you want to make more AIP bread rolls at the same time.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 3 g