- Cut the broccoli stalks as thin as you can. Cut florets and set aside.
- Bring the broth to a boil and add the sliced stalks. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the florets to the broth and cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until the broccoli is soft.
- Remove from heat and use a hand/immersion blender to blend until smooth. If you don’t have an immersion blender, let the soup cool a little, then pour the soup into a blender or food processor to blend.
- Drizzle the coconut cream over the soup, season with salt, and garnish with parsley. Serve warm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g