- 2 cups (480 ml) carrot juice with some of the pulp
- 5 Tablespoons (35 g) gelatin powder
- Place the carrot juice into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved.
- Use a strainer to strain the liquid to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 2 large gummies
- Calories: 36
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5 g