- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Place cauliflower florets in a bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Spread them out on a greased baking tray.
- Take the garlic cloves as they are and secure inside a small foil parcel where no air can escape. Place onto the same tray.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, tossing the cauliflower after 15 minutes to ensure even roasting.
- Remove the roasted, caramelized cauliflower florets (which should have completely softened) and put into a mini food processor.
- Carefully open the garlic foil parcel and squeeze the roasted flesh from the skins into the same processor. Add the lemon juice (check for pips) and the additional tablespoon olive oil and blitz the mixture to a smooth puree. Season with salt to your liking.
- Serve the roasted cauliflower dip with fresh, washed radishes and cucumber sticks, or any other vegetables you may prefer.
Nutritional Information per serving (dip only, excluding the crudité)
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 3 g