Ceviche is a simple, fresh dish that can be enjoyed all year-round.
- 1 1/2 fillets (250 g) of fresh white fish, skinless and deboned
- 1/4 red onion (28 g), peeled and finely chopped
- juice of 1 1/2 limes (38 ml)
- 1/2 avocado (100 g), peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) of cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- Cut the fish into 1/2 -inch pieces. Place the fish, red onion, and lime juice in a bowl.
- Mix well to combine. Cover and place in the fridge for no more than 30 minutes.
- When the marinating is complete, stir in the avocado and cilantro/parsley and season with salt. Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 23 g