This is not your traditional lunch – or coleslaw!
- 2 chicken breasts (400 g)
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) of white cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup (35g) of red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/8 cup (30g) of carrots, finely sliced into matchsticks
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut cream
- generous squeeze of fresh lime juice
- cilantro, to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Pat the chicken breasts dry with paper towels and season with salt. Heat the olive oil in a pan and grill the chicken on both sides until golden. Transfer the chicken onto a baking tray and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the cabbage and carrots in a bowl.
- Mix the coconut cream with a generous squeeze of lime juice. Pour the mixture into the bowl of cabbage and mix well to evenly coat. Season the mixture with salt.
- Dice the cooked chicken and add to the coleslaw. Garnish with parsley and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 489
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 48 g