- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil
- 2 oz mushrooms, finely chopped (60g)
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 small piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 9 oz ground chicken (255 g)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut aminos
- 4 large iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- cilantro, to garnish
- Heat the avocado oil in a pan and cook the mushrooms until caramelized.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and ground chicken and cook until the chicken has cooked thoroughly, stirring regularly. Stir in the lemon juice and coconut aminos and remove the pan from the heat.
- Spoon the mixture into large, open lettuce leaves and scatter over the spring onions and cilantro. Wrap the leaves in on themselves and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 20 g