This scrumptious and savory AIP chicken sweet potato hash recipe deserves a place at your dinner table.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 small green apple (150 g), grated or finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml), to cook chicken with
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil (30 ml), to cook hash with
- 1 small sweet potato (130 g), grated or thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder (1 g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder (1 g)
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. In batches, add the chicken to the skillet and fry until browned.
- Meanwhile, add the coconut oil to a separate large skillet over medium heat. Add the sweet potato to the skillet and sauté until soft, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the chicken into the skillet.
- Add the apple, ginger powder, and cinnamon to the skillet and sauté for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt, if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 360
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 24 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 24 g