You’ll love this AIP-friendly marinade over chicken wings.
- Preheat the oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Spread the wings on a large roasting tray, season with salt, and bake for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, whisk together the coconut aminos, honey, olive oil, garlic and ginger pastes in a small bowl.
- After 15 minutes, remove from the oven and brush the marinade onto the wings. Bake for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from the oven. Increase oven temperature to max. Baste wings again (you may not use up all the marinade) and return to oven for 5 another minutes.
- Season with sea salt flakes and garnish with cilantro.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 3 wings
- Calories: 382
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 27 g