This AIP creamy chicken avocado bowl is a nice light meal that doesn’t take long to prepare.
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil (15 ml), to cook with
- 1 chicken breasts (400 g), diced
- 1 large avocado (200 g), diced (and slightly mashed)
- 1 cucumber (110 g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion (28 g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream (60 ml) (from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and sauté until cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes. Season with salt, to taste. Set aside to cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooled chicken, avocado, cucumber, and onion with the coconut cream. Season with additional salt, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 559
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 27 g