These delicious pork ribs are fall-off-the-bone good.
- Place the rack of pork ribs into a crockpot. (You may have to halve the rack to fit snugly into your cooker.) Add the onions, garlic, ginger, and chicken broth. If the ribs aren’t completely covered, add a little more broth until they are.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs and set aside, covered with foil to stay warm.
- Transfer the onions and stock from the crockpot to a clean pan on the stove. Use a hand blender to blitz well, then add the honey and coconut aminos. Reduce the mixture over moderately high heat until thick and jammy.
- Brush this marinade over the warm ribs and garnish with sliced green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 946
- Sugar: 8 g
- Fat: 75 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 50 g