AIP Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe [Keto, Paleo, Dairy-Free]
You know you should eat more vegetables on the Paleo autoimmune protocol, but sometimes it can be hard to motivate yourself to cook them.
So, this is a super easy way to make delicious AIP asparagus in hardly any time at all. Enjoy them with a pan-fried steak or baked chicken breast for a complete autoimmune-friendly meal.
AIP Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe
Place a piece of parchment paper over your baking tray so you don’t have to do any cleaning later. Place your asparagus spears on the paper. Then, drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt over them.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes. If you like them crunchier and rawer, then take them out after 10 minutes. If you like them more “burnt” and cooked, then take them out after 15 minutes.
- 1 bunch of asparagus (approx. 20 spears)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place asparagus on baking tray, pour the olive oil on top of the asparagus, and sprinkle salt on top.
- Roast the asparagus for 10-15 minutes in the oven until done to your liking.
- Serving Size: 10 asparagus spears