A healthy, fiber-packed, chilled soup sure to delight.
- 2 cups (480 ml) of cold water
- 1 cucumber (220 g), roughly chopped
- 1/2 large avocado (100 g), diced
- 3 1/4 cups (98 g) of baby spinach
- 7 oz (approximately 1 1/3 cup) of melon (196 g), roughly chopped
- generous squeeze of lemon juice
- small handful of cilantro (leaves only)
- coconut aminos, to season (optional)
- sliced green onions, to garnish (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Enjoy chilled, garnished with sliced green onions.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 21 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 3 g