This detox juice is sure to start your day right and is perfect for on the go.
- 5.3 oz (148 g) of kale, roughly chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple (150 g), core removed and roughly chopped
- 3.5 oz (100 g or roughly 5 stalks) of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, rind and pips removed and diced small
- generous handful mint leaves
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, peeled and roughly diced
- Place all the ingredients into a juicer and switch the juicer on.
- Once done, discard the pulp (or use in stews). Stir the juice well and enjoy with ice, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 17 g
- Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 5 g