- 2 small sweet potatoes, ends removed and sliced lengthwise into ¼-inch (0.65 cm) thick slices
- 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil (30 ml)
- Salt, to taste
For the guacamole –
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place sweet potato slices on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Rub avocado oil and salt over each slice. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully turn over each of the slices and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes
- To make the guacamole, in a bowl, combine the avocados, garlic powder, onion powder, lime juice, and fresh cilantro. Season with salt, to taste.
- Top the sweet potato “toast” with guacamole.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 3 g