Enjoy all of the taste of hot chocolate but without any inflammatory ingredients when you make this AIP Gut Healing Hot “Chocolate” Recipe.
- 1 ¾ cups (420ml) hot water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut cream
- 2 scoops (30 g) unflavored collagen peptides
- 2 Tablespoons (12 g) toasted carob
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) cinnamon powder (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 g) coconut sugar (or to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high speed for a minute until foamy.
- Divide the hot “chocolate” between two mugs and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 mug
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 19 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 9 g