Warming, pumpkin Instant Pot breakfast porridge full of coconut and cinnamon flavors.
- 2 (14 oz of 398 g) cans of pumpkin puree
- 4 cups (960 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (40 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) maple syrup (optional)
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) salt
- 1 cup (125 g) fresh raspberries, for topping (optional)
- 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened shredded coconut, for topping (optional)
- Place the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, shredded coconut, optional maple syrup, cinnamon powder and salt in the Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Close the lid and move the steam release handle to “Sealing.” Turn on the Instant Pot by pressing the “Pressure Cooker/Manual” button and set the timer for 3 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- When the cook time ends, allow the steam to release naturally for 10 minutes and quick-release the remaining steam. Press “Cancel” and carefully open the lid.
- Ladle the porridge into bowls and top with fresh raspberries and additional shredded coconut, if desired. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: (per serving)
- Calories: 557
- Sugar: 9 g
- Fat: 51 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 5 g