Home » Autoimmune Protocol Recipes » AIP Grilling Recipes » AIP Italian Burgers Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
AIP Italian Burgers Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
Grass-fed beef burgers are not only AIP, Paleo, and Keto, but they’re also just really tasty and easy to make.
So, whip these up no matter what diet you’re on. You can also switch out the seasonings or add in some vegetables to change the flavors.
Here are some different seasoning options for AIP burgers:
- Thai Burgers – Chopped fresh basil leaves with a dash of coconut aminos
- Onion Burgers – Finely chopped green onions with onion powder
- Garlic Burgers – Finely chopped onions with garlic powder
- Veggie Burgers – Finely chopped asparagus, spinach, and green onions
Test them out and see which one is your favorite. Personally, I find the onions with garlic are delicious every time!
AIP Italian Burgers Recipe
For the AIP Italian burgers, I used Italian seasoning with some garlic and onion powder for a super fast and easy mixture. Then just form burger patties and grill. Or if it’s too wet or cold to grill, then you can also pan-fry these in some coconut oil.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH
Serve these AIP burgers with salads and a bacon veggie saute for a complete AIP meal. Or grill some asparagus and mushrooms as a quick side dish. Season with sea salt when you’re eating.
Pinterest Image for AIP Italian Burgers Recipe [Paleo, Keto]
- Mix all the ingredients together well and form burger patties from the mixture.
- Grill or pan-fry in coconut oil until done to your liking.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 640
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 39 g