This Mediterranean twist on tuna salad will have you coming back for more.
- 1/2 cup cooked artichokes (from a can or jar), drained and diced
- 10 olives, pitted and diced
- 2 (5 oz) cans of tuna, flaked
- 2 ribs of celery, diced finely
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 clove of garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 Tablespoon (7 ml) lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Combine everything together really well.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 451
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 43 g