A refreshing mint ice cream perfect for any hot day.
- Blitz the mint leaves and avocado to a smooth puree using a blender or food processor. Set aside.
- Shake the coconut milk well and pour into a large bowl. Whisk the milk well until there are no lumps, then whisk in the mint/avocado puree. Cover the bowl and leave to infuse at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Strain the mixture through a double layer of muslin, discarding the pulp. Whisk the raw honey into the strained mixture.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn, following the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer the ice cream into a suitable freezer container store covered.
- To serve, garnish with a drizzle of honey and a pinch of unsweetened desiccated coconut.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 323
- Sugar: 9 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2 g