A lovely mix of AIP-safe berries.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Tip all the berries into a bowl and add the lemon juice, gently squish the berries, and stir well to combine. Divide the berries between 6 ovenproof ramekins (which have been placed on a tray) and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the flours. Cut the solid coconut oil into small pieces and add to the flour. Rub the mixture until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Stir the coconut into the mixture.
- When the berries are done, remove the tray from the oven and scatter the crumb mixture evenly over all 6 ramekins. Place back into the oven, cooking for 5-8 more minutes – until the tops are golden and crispy.
- Garnish with more coconut for an additional crunch.
The crumb mixture will melt a little into the pot of berries when baking. This is a good thing as it thickens up the mixture.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 32 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 76 g
- Fiber: 32 g
- Protein: 2 g