These bite-size treats are stuffed with tasty bits of goodness.
For the sauce:
For the nori bites:
- 2 nori sheets
- 5.3 oz of smoked salmon (148 g)
- 1/4 cucumber (55 g), cut into thin sticks
- 1/4 carrot (13 g), peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1 green onion (5 g), sliced
- cilantro, to garnish
- Make a quick sauce by combining the coconut cream and coconut aminos. Set aside.
- Cut the nori sheets into 4 equal pieces to create 8 little squares. Dampen the nori by running a damp finger over the sheets until they can roll up.
- Place a small dollop of sauce onto each square then add the rest of the ingredients onto each piece. Roll up the squares and enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 4 bites
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 15 g