Think of these as sushi wraps without the rice.
- 2 nori sheets
- 5.3 oz of smoked salmon (148 g)
- 1 large avocado (200 g), thinly sliced
- 1/4 carrot (13 g), peeled and thinly sliced into matchsticks
- 1 green onion (5 g), sliced
- cilantro, to garnish
- The nori wraps will be brittle. Dampen them slightly by running your finger under water and then gently wiping the nori sheets all over with your damp finger.
- Lay the smoked salmon, avocado, carrots, and green onion on the nori. Sprinkle some cilantro on, if desired.
- Roll up the wrap and enjoy! Dip in some coconut aminos for a full sushi experience.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 16 g