Leeks offer a lovely flavor to this pork pasta dish.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F/200 C.
- Rinse the noodles well under running, cold water then keep warm in a pot of gently simmering water on the stove top.
- Heat one tablespoon olive oil in a large pan and brown the pork on all sides. Remove from the pan and season with salt. Transfer the pork to a roasting tray and cook for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to rest.
- In the meantime, heat the second tablespoon olive oil in the same pan used for the pork and cook the leeks and garlic over moderate heat until softened.
- Drain the warm noodles and divide between two warm bowls. Add the sliced pork and leek mixture. Garnish generously with sliced basil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 382
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 36 g