Nothing screams fall like enjoying a steaming cup of pumpkin latte.
For the AIP pumpkin spice
For the latte
- Prepare a small batch of pumpkin spice by combining the spices in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add the pumpkin puree, honey, coconut milk, and pumpkin spice into a small pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes over low-moderate heat, stirring well to cook the spices out and combine the mixture.
- In the meantime, prepare your coffee as you normally would have it.
- Divide the pumpkin mixture between the two cups of coffee and drizzle with a little sweet coconut cream.* Sprinkle over more pumpkin spice and enjoy!
- To prepare sweet coconut cream, scoop the solidified cream from a tin of coconut milk that has been kept in the fridge. Heat slightly in a small pan and add a little honey. Pour into a bowl and return to the fridge for at least 20 minutes to thicken up again.
- Nutritional value does not include sweet coconut cream.
- All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g