Tart, fresh raspberries go so well with this ice cream you’ll want to eat it again and again.
- Place the raspberries into a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Set aside.
- Shake the room temperature cans of coconut milk very well and pour into a large bowl. Whisk the mixture well until no lumps remain.
- Add the honey to the bowl and continue to whisk until completely combined.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into an ice-cream maker and churn according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Transfer the churned ice-cream into a freezer-safe lidded container. Gently fold in the pureed raspberry into the ice cream to create a swirl pattern. Place the lid on the container.
- Place the raspberry ice cream in the freezer and freeze until set. Store any leftover ice cream in the freezer until ready to enjoy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 16 g
- Fat: 25 g
- Carbohydrates: 34 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 2 g