Bring a little bit of luxury from the restaurant to your home.
- 4 bone marrow halves
- Sea salt flakes
- Micro cress or parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Green salad, to serve with (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Ask your butcher to prepare the bones for you if needed.
- Place the bones on a baking tray making sure the marrow side is facing up.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until the bone and marrow is golden.
Season with sea salt and serve with a green salad. Garnish with micro cress or parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g