- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the olive oil, rosemary and thyme.
- Spread on a lined baking tray and sprinkle some salt on top. Bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Carefully take out from the oven and turn the sweet potatoes over. Spread the chopped leeks on the baking tray as well.
- Bake in oven for another 20 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 21 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g