- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Form the mixture into small flat cakes (approx. 8 of them).
- Place on the lined baking tray and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the salmon cakes cool before removing carefully, as they can still be a bit crumbly.
- Enjoy with some coconut cream and a light salad.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 560
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 41 g