- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil
- 24 oz ground lamb (710 g)
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 large carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1 large sprig rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 2 cups (480 ml) beef or lamb stock
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (4 small sweet potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Place sweet potatoes into the oven and roast until soft (approx. 40 minutes).
- Meanwhile, add avocado oil to a large pot and cook the ground lamb until browned.
- Then add in the onion, garlic, carrot, celery, and rosemary.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then add in the beef stock. Season with salt to taste.
- Simmer for 40 minutes until the liquid gets cooked down.
- Peel and then mash the sweet potatoes.
- Pour the lamb mixture into a dish and top with the mashed sweet potatoes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 674
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 47 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 31 g