This fast and easy meal can be whipped up in no time.
- 2 3-oz packs (170 g) of shirataki noodles
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 2 skinless, deboned chicken breasts (400 g), diced
- 2 garlic cloves (6 g), peeled and minced
- 2 Tablespoons (10 g) of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 3 oz (80 g) of bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 Tablespoons of Nomato Ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 ml) of rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of honey
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of coconut aminos
- 2 slices of pineapple (112 g), cut into chunks
- chopped cilantro, to garnish
- Rinse the shirataki noodles under cold water. Place into a pan of simmering water and set aside to gently warm through while you finish the stir fry.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, then fry the chicken pieces until cooked through. Add the garlic, ginger, and bamboo shoots and cook for another minute or two until they have softened.
- Add the Nomato ketchup, vinegar, honey, and coconut aminos to the wok. Cook the mixture until the sauce reduces and coats the chicken and bamboo. Add the pineapple chunks to gently warm through.
- Serve immediately over the warm, drained noodles and garnish with chopped cilantro.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 515
- Sugar: 13 g
- Fat: 27 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 47 g