- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Season turkey with salt and form into 4 large patties.
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Grill patties until golden on both sides. Transfer patties to the cooking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Combine the cabbage and coconut cream. Season with lime juice and salt. Stir in chopped cilantro.
- Add coconut to a clean, dry pan and toast until golden. Set aside.
- Serve the turkey burgers on lettuce, topped with the slaw and toasted coconut.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 466
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 35 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 33 g