A simple dish of mixed vegetables.
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced small
- 1 medium carrot, diced small
- 1 medium beet, diced small
- 2 zucchinis, diced small
- 1/2 medium onion, diced small
- 8 Tablespoons of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of olive oil, to cook with
- Salt, to taste
- Boil the sweet potatoes, carrots, beets for 5 minutes until they start to get soft. Drain well.
- Then, add in the olive oil, garlic and onions to a frying pan.
- Add in the drained sweet potatoes, carrots, beets to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- Then add in the zucchinis and cook for a few more minutes until everything is soft.
- Season with salt, to taste, and stir in the basil.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 1 g