A quick, delicious stir fry in just 20 minutes.
- 2 3-oz packs (170 g) of shirataki noodles
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 1 carrot (50 g), peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3.5oz of broccoli florets (99 g), chopped
- 2 garlic cloves (6 g), peeled and crushed
- 1/2 thumb-size piece (3 g) of fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut aminos
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of honey
- Rinse the shirataki noodles under cold water and place into a pan of warm, simmering water. Set aside to warm noodles while you make the stir-fry.
- Over moderate heat, heat the olive oil and fry the carrots and broccoli until slightly softened. Add the garlic and ginger, and fry for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Pour in the coconut aminos and honey and increase the heat toward until the sauce reduces and coats the vegetables.
- Drain the shirataki noodles and add the vegetable stir fry.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 176
- Sugar: 6 g
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g