- 2 Tablespoons coconut cream (30 ml) (from the top of a can of refrigerated coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 Granny Smith or another green apple, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, thinly sliced at an angle
- 10 grapes, halved
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- Make the AIP salad dressing by combining coconut cream and lemon juice. Season with salt to taste.
- Add the dressing to all the remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 19 g
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 0 g