These can be crumbly, so best eaten with a fork, but they are still so good!
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Grate or blitz the zucchini, then squeeze out as much moisture as you can. When you think you have squeezed out as much as you can, squeeze some more! You should be left with a dry pulp.
- Combine the zucchini pulp with the diced green onions, onion powder, garlic powder, dried herbs, and coconut flour. Season with salt and form into 12 balls of approximately 1oz (30g) each. Flatten each ball slightly into fritters.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry the fritters in batches, turning only once the underside is golden and crispy.
- Place the fritters on a greased baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with an avocado salsa.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 72
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 3 g