- Preheat oven to 390°F (200°C).
- Cut zucchini in half and remove the inner fleshy part. Cut into ¼ inch fries.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and add the zucchini. Toss to coat.
- Grease a baking sheet and place zucchini fries evenly on sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through. Fries should have golden, crispy edges.
- Serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 4 g