Enjoy this simple soup with a salty, nutty flavor.
- In a large pan, add coconut oil and onions. Cook over medium heat until oil is melted and onions are soft.
- Add the zucchinis and the water/chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Partially cover and cook until the zucchini is cooked. They should slide effortlessly off a fork when pierced.
- Stir in the nutritional yeast and remove from the heat.
- Use a hand blender or food processor to blitz to a fine puree.
- Garnish with a drizzle of coconut cream and serve warm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g