- 1 head of romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- coconut oil to cook with
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (cream from the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic (or garlic powder)
- salt to taste
- Add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil into a frying pan or skillet. Cook the diced chicken in the frying pan. Season with salt to taste.
- Blend the coconut cream, coconut oil, garlic, and salt and pepper to make a salad cream.
- Toss the romaine lettuce, chicken breast, and diced mango in the salad cream.