- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- 2 large zucchinis, cut into chunks
- 20 white button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger (5 g), minced
- 1 Tablespoon (6 g) ground turmeric
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Serve with cooked cauliflower white rice
- Heat one tablespoon of avocado oil in a large pan and stir fry the zucchini and mushrooms until golden and caramelized. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Heat the second tablespoon of avocado oil and cook the onions over moderate heat until softened.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until the onions partially caramelize.
- Stir in the turmeric and mix well, then return the cooked vegetables to the pan.
- Pour in the coconut milk and increase the heat.
- Cook until the coconut milk reduces and thickens, stirring continuously. Season the dish with salt.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with cooked cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 558
- Sugar: 8 g
- Fat: 52 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 7 g