- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C).
- Place the cauliflower florets into a bowl with some water and microwave on high until tender (check every 2 minutes to make sure it doesn’t burn). Alternatively, steam the florets until tender.
- Food process (or use a blender) to process the cauliflower florets into a mash.
- Mix the cauliflower mash with the arrowroot flour, garlic powder, avocado oil, and salt. Taste the mixture and add in more garlic powder and salt to taste. Mix into a springy dough.
- Use your hands to press the dough into a flat bread, place on some parchment paper, and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.